Friday, March 4, 2011















This is the gift I made her. One thing I always regretted was not getting hope’s footprints and handprints when we got home from the hospital. I made a small chipboard album that she can add pictures to as well as do the handprints and footprints of baby brody. Along with it I gave her a baby safe stamp pad. I made this card to match her album.















 I have a darling friend named chante who is pregnant with a little boy! She is absolutely darling and I was so excited that she was having a shower! Those of you who know my obsession with parties, I love to see the fun and creative games and ideas that people come up with. The shower was so cute and we did a matching game that was super creative and each match went along with a candy bar, and whoever got the match received that candy bar that went along with that match. The shower was a great success and it was so fun to get together with the girls and just gab about babies and having babies and all the craziness that comes in that tiny package. Chante is so stinking cute and I can’t wait to see this new little bundle of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment